This information is for:
Adactus Housing Association, Beech Housing Association, Chorley Community Housing, Miles Platting

Accessing your information

You have the right to access any personal information we hold about you. There is a formal process for this known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). If you would like to make a SAR please send a request in writing to or in a letter to our registered office address above. We may require some proof of identity from you before releasing information. From 25th May 2018, we are required to provide this information within one month of receiving your request and will not normally make a charge for this service. However, we may make a charge where we consider the amount of information you have requested to be complex or if you make numerous requests, and we may then take up to three months to fulfil your request.